Thinking of joining?
Senior players (aged 18+)
We are actively recruiting Senior players of all ages and ranges of ability. Please download the registration and medical forms HERE, complete them and bring them along to any Tuesday or Thursday training session, from 7pm. Bring your boots too because you can join in straight away. Alternatively come along on any Saturday when the 1sts or 2nd XVs are at home and sample the clubhouse hospitality before, during and after the game.
Junior players (from 5-18 years old)
We have active squads at every age group from Under 6 through to Colts and each of those squads welcomes new members of all ranges of ability. Please download and complete the registration and medical forms HERE, and bring along two passport or digital photos to the clubhouse on any Sunday morning between 10:00am and 12:00 noon.
|Membership Type||2012-13 Fees|
|Playing Membership (Full - Senior Men) †||£80|
|Playing Membership (Full - Senior Men: Vets) # †||£40|
|Playing Membership (Full - Ladies) †||£40|
|Playing Membership (Under 19: first child) * †||£70|
|Playing Membership (Under 19: Additional Child) * †||£35|
|Non-Playing Membership (Full)||£45|
|Non-Playing Membership (Full - club appointed Referee/Coach/Team manager)||£35|
|Honorary Membership (Full - conferred by club)||£0|
- Players in the Junior section (U6-Colts) are required to have one parent or guardian registered as either a Playing or Non-Playing Full member of the Club
- Cheques should be made payable to "Alton Rugby Club Ltd" for Seniors and "Alton Junior Rugby" for Juniors
- Payment by credit or debit card will also be possible shortly
- Senior Men and Ladies also pay £5 match fees (or subs) per game
- There are NO match fees (or subs) payable by Juniors (U19s)
- Membership is annual and ends on 30th September the following season, renewals are due from 1st September
- Players, referees and coaches are only insured during RFU designated periods
- All members except U19s have full voting rights in the affairs of the Club, may enter the ballot for International tickets and make use of the FREE WIFI facility at the clubhouse
Existing members wishing to RENEW their membership must login to the secure members area in order to check the details we hold on file for you and arrange payment. Your renewal is due from 1st September each season.